Saturday, May 24, 2008

hehe Well what can I say. We've known each other for quite a long time now and I still feel the same way about you as when I fell in love with you. We've got into the ups and downs that any relationship has and I still come to the same conclusion everytime I wake up beside you and just look at you... I love you and always will. :) We have our disagreements.. but yanno what.. it would be weird if we didn't... it would get boring. Im not saying I like to fight lol.. just saying its normal.. and we get passed it and move on. I am happier now more then I've ever been and its all cuz of you.
I am sorry for doing stupid things.. and hurting you in moments of pure foolishness. Know I love you and I only want the best for you. I can't wait to see what comes next for us.. everything, the good and the bad. All I know is I want to do this with you.. this thing we call life.

<3 you babe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home