Wednesday, November 07, 2007

makes me smile

She makes me smile even when Im feeling down. She is the light that brightens my dark and dreary days. Whenever Im feeling down she always does her best to bring me out of it and she never fails to make me smile whenever I need it the most. Life seems so hard sometime but with her in my life it makes it a lil easier to get through. She uncomplicates the complicated and helps me breathe whenever I feel I can't do it myself.

No one seems to want to help me.. I need a change in my life.. I need to make something of it.. instead of helping me it almost seems like everyone would rather hold me back. Doesn't make sense to me. I would think instead of leeching off the system they would rather see me independent and well off.. but they just keep saying no to this and that. Everytime I come up with a plan to get my life on track.. someone always makes me modify it. But if they want me to leech off the system for the rest of my life... thats their choice. But Im trying to be optimistic.. someone is going to want to see me succeed.. the way Sarah does. Someone is going to help! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home