Monday, July 23, 2007

So things are coming to a head. The people that never new about her and I are starting to find out. And they're just gonna have to get used to it. K and her had, I dunno, a moment I guess I'll call it, last night. But each time anything comes up all that matters to me, and I always find out this, that shes been thinking of me. I know some people would freak out, for some it might even be the end of things but sh was with K for so long that things probably just seemed familiar.. familiar can be safe sometimes. With me she doesn't know exactly what shes getting, its scary sometimes but even still in the end she chooses me. How can I be mad at that? Thats all I want is for her to choose me, not becuz its some kind of contest but becuz I love her and want to be with her. I honestly don't think something like last night will happen again either. I think they both came to the realization that its really over between them. Im not saying that is going to make me happy cuz I know it won't make her happy at first. All I can do is be there for her and I know in the end shes going to be happier cuz Im going to do everything I can to see that she is. Which really isn't all that hard becuz we make each other happy. How can we go wrong? :)
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home